Sunday, October 12, 2014

Where It All Began, First a Meeting, an Interview and Then, Conversations on Creativity

It began as a simple email inquiry from the Southern Shore Art Association. SSAA was looking for new artists for a spring art show. Being the budding artist I responded. It was through that correspondence that I met one of the most delightful women I have ever met, Susan Block. Susan graciously agreed to be interviewed by myself and 2 of my co-hosts with ArtSees Diner Radio. How excited I was to bring to ArtSees Diner Radio a Poet Laureate from my new hometown. The first interview took place in April of 2014. Diane Blanchette an artist from Kankakee Illinois, and Michael Urbano, a musician from Northwest Indiana joined me for this exploration into the world of Susan. Subsequently,Susan joined me, Mary E. LaLuna as a co-host for a show featuring Garsot, a surrealist painter from Greece. From those encounters came Susan Block's series, Conversations on Creativity. Please enjoy the first 2 interviews and then be certain to follow up with 7 outstanding artists, thinkers, dreamers, poets and playwrights.

Check Out Entertainment Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with ArtSees Diner Radio on BlogTalkRadio
Check Out Art Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with ArtSees Diner Radio on BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment